

So in an effort to make my final decision regarding the Gentrified apartment complex I decided to do a drive through this evening to see what it was like at night. OH MY GOODNESS! is all I can say. I'm good. I mean really good. To express my thoughts I decided to write a letter to the neighborhood.
Dear Neighborhood,
Do me a favor, please tell the lady with the Jeri curl and her friend the 85 pound white lady that prostitution right outside my future residence is not a good look.
Oh and instead of beautification and aesthetically changing the inside of the apartments could you build a community center instead? This might prevent the little school aged boys I saw from roaming the streets.
and some working well lit street lights would be nice, that might keep me from hitting the 65 stray animals in the middle of the streets.
I'm sorry to disappoint you like this, but I can do it. I'm not gonna leave you high and dry though. I'll be back to visit. Just not permanently. The next Urban League meeting I attend I will mention the immense need to clean up and will be out in front of your doors picking up the trash. Maybe one day we can be friends. Just not right now.
Never too Good, Just gotta look out for me.
Love Always,
ShellZ
3 comments:
LOL! So does this mean you're not gonna move in? I'm just sayin...
hahahah. westside represent!!!!! dont fret and get some of that good ole westside living. it will add some spice to your life/blog
UPDATE: Last night Watching the news.. 5 people shot in the same complex including a 2 year old. The man they interview... Yeah, he would have been my neighbor!!!
I TOLD YALL!! Something wasnt right!
Post a Comment