Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let me find out...



One more thing.......

I was on MSN just a few minutes ago and saw were the NFL is going to review game tapes and discipline players using gang signs. » Huh? You mean people are still in Gangs? Thats so 1990's. Let me find out these athletes are making millions (while teachers make crumbs) and they are still reppin a set. This is reportedly after Paul Pierce from the Celtics threw up the b signifying he was a blood. I saw the tape and well....... unless he is a Kappa with arthritis...It is what it is....
(I still like him as player though) Anyway, when I read that it made me think if this video...

Best line in the whole song: "I never ran from the Klu Klux Klan and I shouldnt have to run from a black man"



PEACE (Posing like we did back in the day)

No comments: