So after thinking about what occurred with my other student today (Hinting towards me loaning him some money) I erased my blog in which I threw a tantrum. I thought about it, and maybe he really needed help. However, I am still upset that the student I initially helped financially ran her mouth to him. My co-worker said maybe she was just so overcome with happiness that she wanted to tell someone. Which is understandable. But I wouldn't have said a word. I dont know what to think about the situation. Im gonna let it go. But I have to keep it real and say... from here on... I know my limitations.
Anyway, My hair is FLY and I love my new stylist Yanerez. (How fly is her name. She just sounds like she can lay some hair. ) The sister barely spoke English and all she said to me the whole time was "Sit here ma ma" "You look good ma ma". I smiled, said thanks, and left her a generous tip. That form of communication is universal right?
I found me a fly Sundress really cheap, and it looks good on my new and improved physique. Im gonna be fly tomorrow. Dont get it twisted I Still will be wearing my Spanx though. I wont even pretend I'm that Fly. (Yet)
On a funny note me and the girls went to Chili's tonight to have a Margarita and hang out, and this man walked in and and sat at a table alone. Time passed we laughed we ate, paid him no mind until time for us to leave, and we look over at his table and he is what???? SLEEP! in Chili's! With a beer in front of him waiting on his Chicken Crisper's and Corn on the Cobb. Who does that? Poor man. He was really tired. Needless to say for Shiz and Giggles we got a picture of him on the camera phone. REAL NICE AND UP CLOSE. We laughed at the photo the whole way home. .. Poor man. He must have really been wore out.
Speaking of which. It really has been a long day. Be good folks. Enjoy your weekend. and unlike the brother mentioned above, GET YOU SOME REST!
Love Yall
Stay Relevant.
No comments:
Post a Comment