Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tell me something I dont know

Looks like I need to watch my salt intake. Drink more water and exercise more often. I have to go back to the Doctor again at the end of the month to get tested for Diabetes (or Suga as my granny calls it) and to see if I need medicine for Hypertension. Oh or it could be my Thyroid. I swear Doctors have more questions or scenarios then they have answers. Sometimes I think all the test they require are ways to get more money. Like why couldn't they test me for all this stuff when I was there? The only thing I found out was what I already knew, which was that for some reason my lower extremities are not being circulated properly. I had blood work done, and still never got a defined answer. So as I type I am propping my legs up to increase the blood flow and counting down the days until I get tested AGAIN! Oh well, I have breath in my body so that's alright with me. I worked from home today and got caught up on a few things. I also talked to another long lost friend who had me cracking up about a time when we were in college and I made a purse out of a pair of blue jeans. Leave it me to make it up as I go along. I think I still have that purse.

As I type Im watching I LOVE MONEY a new reality show
on VH1 and my homie Midget Mack is on there trying to win him some more money. Lord I hope they don't ask him to swim, because yall know we don't need a reality show that displays a midget fatality. ( LOL!Im ignorant) Why I watch this shit I don't know. Maybe because its a recession, I'm too broke to travel, and I'm not feeling any of the music that out right now. Its gonna be a long rest of the summer.........

I'm tired, Ive given my blood, ate very little and still hobbled around my neighborhood to get some form of exercise. Have a good night peoples.

Love yall

Stay Relevant

No comments: