
So the quest to find decent housing continues..... Im sorry but I really dont want to go broke tryna live in an apartment. All of my co-workers keep saying "you should just buy a home" like its "just that easy" they dont understand that I dont have this magical husband that make six figures like they do. My credit has some room to grow (just keepin it real) and trying to buy a house just isnt something I have time to do. Plus yall know I have nothing holding me to Charlotte and if the right opportunity comes, I WILL BOUNCE!
Anyway, I know I looked at 20 apartment complexes since last Friday, and nothing is just screaming "this is home" to me. Im spoiled right now because my place is dope (if I might say so myself,) and everything I have seen thus far is somewhat of a downgrade. But,, I keep telling myself a downgrade really isnt that bad. I kinda forgot where I came from. (Humble Beginnings)
Another issue I am running into is tyring to stay AWAY from my damn students! They are everywhere and I do not want them knocking on my door asking me to help them write a resume. Because they will do it!I have been in the club with my girls, in all my HOT GIRL glory (rare occasions)and had students walk up to me like "Ms. T what in the hell are you doing in here?" Oh and one even asked me to dance! When I see a student I wave and give them a look that scream"get the hell out of my face" they laugh,stare and watch me the whole night, like they cant believe I have rhythm, or that I laugh and high- five my friends when some funny shit happens. Thats a weird feeling.
One of my students told me he saw me in the mall with my mother, sister and nephew. He said "You looked so regular" Im like what they hell does that mean?
I digress. Please pray I find a place. Im am soo tired of this escapade. Im about to say screw it and move into an efficiency. The rent will be cheap and I can learn to me a minimalist for a while. Yea Right.....
Have a good night.
Love yall
Stay-relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment