
So I got an EMAIL from my student today and it read:
Ms T,
Cld u plz lt me kno if you recvd my prjct.
thnx
For real? That's what people do now days? We send text message talk in our e-mails? Is this what the future term papers will be like? Our society is that lazy that we dont use vowels anymore. Now don't get me wrong I use the occasional "LOL" or "OMG" and quite often "WTF" but I would never e-mail someone using "text message talk" I text people when they text me first and sometimes I send one when I'm on a rush. But its so impersonal. I know people who's entire relationships are via text message. On that note I'm good. I don't want to ever be that disconnected that not hearing someones voice or laugh is o.k. with me. I would rather not talk at all if that's the case. Anyway, I thought this was interesting.
Im wondering if I should write him back
stdnt,
"gt ur prjct ur grd is n F"
ur wlcm
on that note im leaving with a contradictory LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!
Have a good day,
Love yall stay relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment